So...is it possible to get Herpes on my neck? I'm a little concerned.
I went out with a guy who appeared to be having a bit of a herpish situation. Aka, I think he was having a Herpes outbreak. We went to Outback Steak House (I've been there on 3 different dates now...how strange. I think the servers are starting to recognize me). I feel like he was deliberately trying to infect me.
First, he tried to force feed me his vegetables. That's awkward enough without the herperinos mixed in. Then, at the end of the date he went in for the kiss. I went left, he went left! I went right, he went right! (Why didn't he get the message?!) The only way left to go was up. I turned my head straight to the sky. Herpface still went in for the kiss and, SMACK!, he got me right on the neck.
I went into emergency mode:
I busted out the Purell and rubbed it on my neck. Then, I drove with my head cocked to the right (does anyone else laugh a tiny bit inside when they hear the word "cocked"?) so that my neck wouldn't touch anything else. As soon as I got home I jumped in the shower. So far, no neck herpes for me. Here's hoping that doesn't change!
No comments:
Post a Comment