Sunday, March 18, 2012

For Your Viewing Pleasure

When I have a free moment I find myself perusing through dating profiles. I've collected images that have shocked me, made me laugh, or just made me say, "Ew." Here are 10 of them that I hope you enjoy as much as I have!


"There's a hotdog in the hot sauce"


"Best Friends"


"This is my sexy face"


"Less is more"


"Hey, Baby"


"Cream Filled"


"Garden of Eden"


"???"


"I hope you like Dungeons and Dragons"


"America! Fuck Yeah!"

1 comment:

  1. Okay so we've never met but I'm Brian and Erin's sister.

    This blog is freakin' HILARIOUS! And all of these crazy dates have blown my mind! I did online dating for awhile and I NEVER received messages or texts like you have! That is nuts.

    Like they say, you gotta get through the losers to get to the winner hahahahah

    Keep truckin' girl.

    And my fave is #2. Napolean Dynamite anyone?

    ReplyDelete