Sunday, July 8, 2012

Russel the Love Muscle

"Hi!  Nice to meet you, Russel!" I said I gave this guy a quick hug.  "Yeah, you can call me Russel the Love Muscle," he replied as he kissed my cheek.

That's a funny joke, right?  Except he wasn't joking.  Turns out this is a frat name that everyone calls him, and I'm expected to do the same.

"Hehehe..."


As I giggled awkwardly, I settled into a red vinyl booth with Mr. Love Muscle.  We went to a restaurant that was hotter than hell, and I was sweating the whole time.  The food was good though, thank God.  I would have had a hard time stomaching this guy talking about how awesome he is without a tasty dish.

At the end of the date we had to walk through an alley to get to my car.  half way through the alley RtLM pushed me up against a wall and kissed me.  He bit my upper lip so hard that it was bruised and swollen.  I squealed and asked what gives, and he replied, "I take what I want."

I've never felt so scared on a date before...well except for maybe when that guy had the kidnap kit in his car...but this was pretty bad.  As he fondled my ass he suggested that we go back to his place.  I was worried that if I said no I was in for a bit of a rape.  so I said sure.

I told him I'd follow him in my car to his place, then hightailed it the other way as soon as I could.

It was a close one.  The only revenge I have on him is that the restaurant was so hot that my ass was probably sweating a bit when he grabbed it.  I hope that's not too much information, but we're all friends here, right?

Anyways, no more Russel the Love Muscle for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment