Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Third Favorite Thing To Do In Bed

On my dating website profile I have a part that says, "I have a riddle for you.  Napping is my third favorite thing to do in bed.  Can you guess the other two?"

Now, I know it's a bit naughty and suggestive to write something like that, but I put it in there for a couple of reasons.  First, it immediately weeds out the creeps because they can't resist a creepy guess.  Second,  it's an easy way to get a conversation going, and you always need a way to break the ice.  Third, I love people who are creative, and this type of question lends itself to creativity.  The most common answers I get are eating breakfast, sleeping, sex, masturbation, and reading.

BORING.


Here are some of my favorite answers so far:
  • Jumping and Humping
  • Spooning and Forking
  • Building Forts and Building Forts...what else is there?
  • Pillow fights
  • Wishing and Hoping
  • Trick question!  It depends on whether or not you are alone.


 love the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment