Friday, September 7, 2012

50 first dates

Can you believe it?  Last night I went on my 50th first date.  I'm not sure whether or not I should feel embarrassed about that or not.

The date immediately started off awkward because as soon as I went to hug the guy my front closure strapless bra flew apart.  Whoa, Nelly! 


BOOBS EVERYWHERE!  


...Just kidding, that last statement was a little dramatic, but that's how it felt when it happened.  In reality, my dress kind of held everything in place.  I thought I was good to go.  As the night went on, the cups of my bra slowly slid farther and farther from the center of my chest.  The top of my dress was kind of tight, and when I glanced down I noticed that my bra made it look like I had 4 boobs instead of 2.  I was mortified!

I quickly excused myself to the bathroom so that I could try and Macgyver my bra back together with a hair tie and some bobby pins.  It didn't work :/

I went back to the table after maybe 15 minutes of desperation in the bathroom, and I just came out and said my bra was broken.  I didn't want him to think I had diarrhea or something gross.  I made a joke about it looking like I had 4 boobs, and he said, "Don't worry about it.  More to love!"  We laughed, and I sat with my arms across my chest for the rest of the date.

When I got home, he texted me to say that I shouldn't feel so embarrassed because his fly was down the whole time.  Now, I can't confirm this for sure, but I'm pretty certain that he was just being sweet and trying to make me feel better.

All in all, not bad for a 50th first date.

No comments:

Post a Comment