I'm an open book. Why the heck not? This is what he said:
Do you like facials?
I'm thinking to myself that this is an odd "personal question." I thought it would be something a bit sexual and creepy. It seemed innocent enough, if not a little strange so I tell him that I love facials. A look of glee came over his face and he told me how hot it is that I like them.
"Hmmm, that's kinda weird," I thought to myself. "He must really like soft skin. I better schedule a facial pretty soon!"
Next he asked if he could give me a facial. That seemed a little weird, but I'd roll with it. He was cute. So, I said, "Sure, you can give me a facial. Sounds great."
To which he responded, "So you'll let me cum all over your beautiful face?"
WHAT?!?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!?!?
That is not the kind of facial I was talking about. Thanks for the quesadilla, buddy. Hasta la vista.
"Hmmm, that's kinda weird," I thought to myself. "He must really like soft skin. I better schedule a facial pretty soon!"
Next he asked if he could give me a facial. That seemed a little weird, but I'd roll with it. He was cute. So, I said, "Sure, you can give me a facial. Sounds great."
To which he responded, "So you'll let me cum all over your beautiful face?"
WHAT?!?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!?!?
That is not the kind of facial I was talking about. Thanks for the quesadilla, buddy. Hasta la vista.
No comments:
Post a Comment