Here are the top 2 worst dates I've been on so far with the first as the worst!
1) I went out to dinner with a guy I'd been chatting with over the phone for a few days. He was funny, and seemed totally normal. About half way through dinner he started telling me that he was sure he could seduce me if only I gave him the chance. I thought he was kidding at first, but I was wrong :/
He kept telling me that if I saw his penis there would be no way I could resist him. After hearing that I couple of times, I wasn't interested in him at all, but I was curious to see if he was all talk or if he really had the balls to just whip out his penis on the first date. Well, turns out he does have the balls to do that, I saw them.
He walked me to my car and I gave him a ride to his car, and on the way he asked me again if I wanted to see his penis. This time I said sure, and BAM! He whipped out his wiener right in the front seat of my car. This is what he said: "Don't you wanna kiss it now that you've seen it? I can see it in your eyes." I think what he saw in my eyes was a mixture of shock and disgust. I was like, "Um no thanks." and things quickly got awkward. He was embarrassed, and jumped out of my car as soon as it stopped.
2) One of the first dates I went on was to Cold Stone Creamery with a guy I met from eHarmony. He seemed nice, and normal. They always do! We were sitting at a table enjoying our ice cream when all of a sudden he said to me, "You have beautiful eyes, I wanna give you something." What a sweet gesture, right? WRONG.
He pulled out his phone and texted me and picture of his penis. Then he looked at me with this stupid smirk on his face like he just gave me the greatest gift of all.
When I opened the message I was dumbfounded. There were kids around! I know we were in a creamery, but this is NOT what I had in mind. I thanked him for the ice cream and quickly left.
No comments:
Post a Comment