Friday, December 30, 2011

Who's Your Daddy?

I dated a guy that lasted a bit longer than most. We went out a few times, and I really enjoyed myself with him. The last time we were together we were at his house, and we watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Loved the movie, hated what happened next. Things started to get a bit steamy on the couch, and out of no where he whispered, "Mmmm, call me Daddy."


Um, Ew.


I just ignored it, and hoped he was joking. He was not. A little bit later he said, "You like Daddy, baby? I want you to be Daddy's little slut."


Ooooook. NO.


It really creeped me out that he pulled out daddy dirty talk during a make out session. That's not my thing. I told him I wasn't really into that, and he seemed dissappointed. We watched the rest of the movie without talking or touching. After I left his house I never heard from him again. I'm ok with that.

2 comments:

  1. Good God! Would you quit wearing that show me your penis tshirt when you go out?? And that other one you always wear..."Daddy". Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete