So this happened a while ago, but I think it's worthy of sharing with you.
I met a guy for coffee at a Starbucks near my house. We clicked! I thought he was pretty fun, so when we finished our drink we decided to go downtown to cause some trouble. It seemed we both had an interest in tomfoolery. We took separate cars to the Starbucks, so he offered to drive downtown.
We got to his car and I saw the following things on the floor of his front seat:
1) Duct tape
2) Rope
3) Zip ties
4) Bleach
I froze. Everything inside me said Duct tape+Rope+Zip Ties+Bleach=Me Raped and Murdered
I asked him what the deal was with all of these things, and he just laughed and said, "Oh that? Yeah that's my kidnapping kit."
He said it like it was a joke, and it probably was, but I don't think it's very funny. I opted not to get in his car...just in case.
Lesson learned: Never get in a car with a stranger, he might have a kidnapping kit.
As much as I want you to find the love you deserve and settle into a happy relationship, I ADORE your crazy dating tales. Keep em coming!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Holy cow! That's really scary!
ReplyDelete