Friday, January 27, 2012

The Milk Man

I went on a date with a guy and I noticed a little wet spot on his shirt near his nipple. I thought maybe it was an oil stain or something from cooking, so I pointed it out. He surprised me with his response.

"Oh that? Yeah, I lactate from one nipple."


!!!

I had to investigate! He said it's been happening for a few years now. When it first started he tried feeding the milk to his cat. Said cat was not interested. He went to the doctor because he was concerned, and there he was diagnosed with Gynecomastia. He even had a mammogram!

Now, just looking at this guy I would never have been able to tell he had a lady boob. He was happy to explain his condition, and I was happy to learn. Who wouldn't be fascinated? Anyone? Anyone at all? Just me? Ok.

I felt the man side of his chest, and it felt like a normal man chest. Then, he let me feel the other side of his chest, and it felt like a lady chest! A small lady chest to be sure, but a lady chest none the less. I made this face:

:O

and he was like, "Yeah, can you feel the breast tissue?" Yes. Yes I could.

Next he said, "Do you want me to milk it for you?" Yes. Yes I do.

I expected it to squirt out powerfully like the milk from a cow, but it just dribbled out. It was more of a secretion than a squirt. He seems like a keeper to me. If we had babies together he could help with the breast feeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment