Monday, February 20, 2012

Butt Stuff

When I was in high school I remember sitting in Starbucks with two of my best guy friends, Kyle and Bruno. I was talking about how much I like rap music, and all of a sudden they started whispering something to each other. I wanted to know what they were saying, so I bugged them until finally Kyle whispered to me that Bruno said because I like rap music, I'm probably into anal sex.

:/

I was mortified. At that point in my life I'd done nothing more than kiss a boy. It wasn't until just a couple month ago that I found out Bruno said no such thing, and Kyle was just messing with me.

For almost 10 years I was worried that I gave off a I-Like-Butt-Sex kind of vibe.

Recently that fear has come up again. Many of the guys I've gone out with have brought up "butt stuff". They either love it or they hate, and they always have an opinion. These guys, they like to talk about the butt sex.

WHY?

Why do they think this is a good first/second date topic?
Why do they think I'm not gonna be weirded out by it?
Why has this become a thing?
Why, why, why?

Here are some things that these guys have said:


"So...do you like butt stuff? It's kind of my thing."
"I like to do naughty things and go naughty places, you know what I mean?"
"I like anal, but I'd rather die than have a doctor stick his finger up my ass."
"So, I saw you said you'll try anything once. Does that mean you've tried anal?"
"I've never had anal sex, but I really want to"
"I've never had anal sex, but I always used to cum in my girlfriend's ass. We never had a pregnancy scare and it was a huge turn on."


After saying things like this to me, these guys can ASSume they won't be hearing from me again.

1 comment: