Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

So I've gone through a range of emotions in the past 24 hours. I know that Valentines Day is an overly commercialized holiday probably created by Hallmark, but I still fall prey to the romance and cheesy red balloons.

I want someone to be my Valentine.

Fortunately, I can always count on my parents to send me a sweet little card, and I've got 17 students who choo-choo choose me. These definitely helped. I was seeing someone, but he's gone because he was WAY too sensitive. I'll tell you about him soon.

Anyways, back to V day. I did have a date lined up for tonight, and I felt like this:

"You want to go out with me?!"


"Awesome!"

Then, I didn't hear from him today to set up a plan:


"What's the deal, Buttface?"

Then I did hear from him!


"Oh, yay!! YAY!"

But, it was just to tell me that he didn't want to go out tonight.


"Oh, sad."

...


"Mother F*****!"

I was pissed. But then:


"I have a GREAT idea!"

My true love:

"Girl Scout cookies, I love you. Thanks for always being there."


Happy Valentine's Day!


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment